Customer Service SpecialistApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
We are currently looking for the Senior Customer Service representative to join our team in Egypt to help manage all the aspects of order processing and provide excellent customer service at the same time.
You will be responsible for:
- Order processing ensuring customer satisfaction and hassle free interface with customers.
- Scheduling shipping dates.
- Ensuring completion of full set of documents for customer orders as per HBF filing system.
- Answering all customer inquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Handling technical data sheets and MSDS.
- Intercompany POs to follow up about it with purchasing and logistics department.
- Quality related documents (ex: WIs, Customer special requirements sheet. etc.
- Issuing CCF on SFDC for customer complaints and communicate the investigation results with the customers.
- Customer survey to measure the level of satisfaction.
- Supporting credit and collection teams in solving invoices issues and discussing credit limit for each customer to ensure shipping orders on time for all customers.
- Interfacing between commercial team and operation team supporting proper production planning that ensure meeting the customer’s required delivery dates and improve working capital to agreed targets.
- Dealing with forwarders to book for local and export shipments.
- Acting as single point of contact between customers and H.B. Fuller for all customers’ related issues.
- Required Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Problem solving and analytical capability.
• Experience with PC skills in Windows environment required.
• Work with detail, problem solve, and communicate problems.
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Job Location
- 6th October, , Egypt
- Position Type