Senior Tax AccountantApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to join our Finance team. So if you are organized, motivated and have great analytical skills, please read on as we might have a new challenge coming your way!
The successful candidate will directly report to Finance Manager for Middle East & Egypt and will assume responsibility for working closely with the tax consultant to ensure timely preparation and filing different tax returns and reporting to the Tax authorities. To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote H.B. Fuller's financial well-being.
- Required Skills
- Ensure archiving of required documentation for different tax inspection and VAT refund;
- Timely preparation and filling of different tax returns and processing tax payments;
- Completing monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports;
- Organising and updating the company’s tax database;
- Recommending tax strategies that align with business goals;
- Identifing tax savings and suggesting ways to increase profits;
- Following industry trends and tracking changes related to taxes;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors;
- Forecasting tax predictions;
- Following up on VAT refunds;
- Working closely with tax consultant on all open tax aspects;
- Supporting on new projects from accounting and tax perspective.
- Required Experience
- B.Sc. in Accounting;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer and language skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Dynamic and self-motivated;
- Able to work well under pressure.
In return we offer great working environment where you get to collaborate with most talented and motivated individuals, voice your ideas and most importantly develop, grow and progress.
- Job Location
- 6th October, Egypt
- Position Type