Sales ProfessionalApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Sales Professional position is based out of Ahmedabad & expected to grow and retain HB Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments In Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh, while achieving profit & sales targets.
The Sales Professional is expected to:
• Manage, maintain and grow own territory and is accountable for delivering results;
• Consistently apply sales process and use of all sales tools; and
• Develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities
• Accountability for results
• Customer focused – creating value
• Demonstrates functional excellence
• Demonstrates business acumen
• Embraces change and innovation
SALES COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIORS
• Negotiating: Negotiates skillfully in more difficult situations; understands the needs of the customer and incorporates that knowledge. Gains trust quickly from key contacts at the customer.
• Growing a sales territory: Developing an understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and specific needs of assigned territory/accounts.
• Presenting: An effective presenter for simple and complex topics in a variety of settings, both inside and outside the organization.
• Questioning / Listening: Increases listening skills through practice; asks clarifying questions for increased understanding. Restates and accurately summarizes key messages.
• Communicating: Consistently delivers timely, accurate and concise messages orally and/or in writing to effectively inform an individual or group. Adapts style to the needs of individuals or groups to ensure his/her message is understood.
• Prospecting: Creative in finding new sources of business and applying latest techniques for cultivating customer leads, and is consistent in applying the agreed amount of prospecting time and effort. Real Win Worth drives prioritization.
• Being a team player: Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of individual and team goals. Invites and builds upon the ideas of others.
• Technical knowledge of products & services
- Has a solid understanding of product range, chemistries and selection of the right products by application
- tailors service and technical support to the needs of the customer
• Sales Process & Sales Tools
- Consistent user of salesforce.com and FLIP pricing tool
- Applies sales process in every new and existing business opportunity
• Trends in market & industry
- Building a working knowledge of markets and industry, and leverages to enhance opportunities and acceleration of the sales process
• Supply chain
- Familiar with location of company plants and understands impact of supply chain, and is able to communicate details with customer as required
• Equipment & application process
- Able to understand and speak the language of equipment and application processes in conversing with the customer
- Can reliably select best products based on substrate requirements and business strategy
• Business Acumen
- Able to optimize products and price to increase value for HBF
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Manages territory and develops new business opportunities. New business activity represents ~50% of time.
- Required Skills
• 4 year engineering college degree OR 3 Years Diploma, in chemical /mechanical /Polymer stream
• Sales, marketing & application development with chemical products is preferred
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience, preferably with a chemistry background.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Job Location
- Ahmedabad, India
- Position Type