Account Manager SrApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Atlanta Area-SE US
Experienced Account Manager from Chemical or Plastics Industry
The Account Manager position is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The Account Manager is expected to:
Demonstrates an ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
• Technically competent and independently able to manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving;
• Focused on growth (larger opportunities), and optimizing price and profitability;
• Accountable for delivering results; and
• Ability to train & mentor entry / new sales roles
- Negotiation: Negotiates more complex situations within and outside of the organization. Thoughtfully develops creative solutions that satisfy all parties.
• Territory Management: A solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts; may help to develop colleagues' understanding of business and other development needs.
• Presentation: Comfortably presents to a broad and diverse group, maintaining group focus and appropriately responds to unrehearsed questions. Progresses agenda.
• Questioning/Listening: Actively listens to others; asks appropriate questions indicating interest in customers’ business with broad knowledge of the subject; focuses without interruption; evaluates verbal statements and nonverbal behavior to gain insight; responds appropriately in a non-judgmental manner.
• Communication: Delivers accurate, clear, and concise messages. Presents an open persona that encourages even the most reluctant person to express his/her views. Demonstrates the ability to recognize when others are having difficulty understanding his/her messages and adapts style appropriately.
• Prospecting: Applies effective techniques, promptly establishes connection with key contacts at new prospects with relevant messaging, assesses needs / interest and prioritizes in own pipeline activity.
• Team Player: Seeks to work with teams. Encourages people with opposing viewpoints to express their thoughts. Assumes accountability for team goals.
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience, preferably with a chemistry background.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Position Type