Remote Technical Sales ProfessionalApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Remote with travel to customer sites.
The Remote Technical Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding area including and/or assigned accounts and is accountable for executing on sales strategy.
- Negotiates more complex situations within and outside of the organization. Thoughtfully develops creative solutions that satisfy all parties
- A solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts; may help to develop colleagues' understanding.
- Comfortably presents to a broad and diverse group, maintaining group focus and accurately responds to unrehearsed questions and progresses agenda.
- Actively listens to others; asks appropriate questions indicating interest in and knowledge of the message; focuses without interruption; evaluates verbal statements and nonverbal behaviour to gain insight; responds appropriately in a non-judgmental manner.
- Delivers accurate, clear, and concise messages. Presents an open persona that encourages even the most reluctant person to express his/her views. Demonstrates the ability to recognize when others are having difficulty understanding his/her messages and adapts style appropriately.
- Applies latest techniques, promptly establishes connection with key contacts at new prospects, and assesses their needs and prioritizing in their pipeline activity. Consistently utilizes CDT to close specifications. TSP's need to develop strong relationships with top installers in their regions
- Seeks to work with teams. Encourages people with opposing viewpoints to express their thoughts. Assumes accountability for team goals
- Applies problem-solving skills using technical knowledge, and is able to independently, technically support customers
- Creates advantage through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities
- Has a broad understanding of markets and industry, and frequently includes in conversations with customers
- Knowledgeable on company, customer, and competitive supply chains; with medium complexity is able to help optimize customer value chain models
- Able to recommend basic improvements to customers' processes
- Has broad working knowledge of multiple substrates and finishes with advantages and disadvantages of each
- Consistently applies product mix and pricing strategy to achieve margin goals
- 1-3+ years of relevant commercial sales experience with a degree in a related industry and B2B/ B2C experience required (or 7+ years without a degree with relevant experience and demonstrated success).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Position Type