Production HelperApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers. For more information, visit www.hbfuller-cp.com
The Production Helper reports to the Shift Manager and has shared responsibility for weighing up raw materials for production use and/or packaging material into boxes.
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
- Inspecting Finished Good Pouches for damage or foreign materials before placing in containers
- Inspecting the lot number of raw materials before weighing and adding to the batch ticket
- Learn other aspects of the Staging, and Packaging Areas of the facility.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good math, reading, communication and organizational skills.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Aurora, Illinois, United States
- Position Type