Regional Contractor Sales Professional- ChicagoApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Regional Contractor Sales Professional
Chicago, IL area
Experienced Construction Flooring Sales Professional
The Contractor Sales Professional position is expected to grow H.B. Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit targets. The Contractor Sales Professional is expected to:
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate and influence at all levels within commercial construction, including: Key decision makers/ business owners, project managers, installers, general contractors, end users, superintendents, architects, etc.
- Demonstrate technical competency and independently manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving for large, high profile commercial construction projects.
- Work with Technical Sales Professionals (TSPs) and (GSMs) to establish and deliver pricing in accordance with profitability targets
Contractor Focus (70%): The Contractor Sales Professional will focus on decision-makers at commercial contractor accounts for the defined geographic territory and is accountable for executing on sales strategy.
Architects and Designers (30%): The Contractor Sales Professional will meet with key architects and designers to add our products to specifications
- College degree or a minimum of 7+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and/or B2B experience, preferably with a construction background.
- CDT (Construction Documents Technology) credentials from CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) preferred or must obtain in the first 18 months of employment.
- 2 + years of experience in construction sales in flooring.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel a minimum of 50%
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.