Sales Trainee - New Grad Spring/Summer 2020Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Aurora, IL (outside Chicago, IL)
College students graduating in Spring - Summer 2020 with an interest in technical sales
This position provides an intensive 6 month Orientation Program and, upon completion, will require the candidate to relocate within the United States based on business needs.
The Sales Trainee will work with H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives sales professionals across a diverse range of construction products including grouts, mortars, adhesives, and surface preparation materials for nearly every type of floor. This position works to enhance our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and quality through our products, technologies, and services. You will receive extensive training from our Account Mangers, and intensive market/application training led by the Technical Services teams.
- Responds to customer inquiries
- Selects products for customers based on their critical to quality requirements, on-site product demonstration support, preparation of information in professional technical communications, and quantifying and communicating the value that H.B. Fuller brings to the customer
- Travels to customer sites to support sales reviews
- Manage, maintain and grow own territory and is accountable for delivering results
- Consistently apply sales process and use of all sales tools
- Develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Work with their Sales Leaders to learn the key skills to become a full Account Manager
- Must be graduating with a bachelor’s degree in May/June of 2020. Preferred Majors are Business, Sales, Economics, or other related major.
- Must have a strong interest in STEM fields.
- To be considered you must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be geographically mobile, and willing to relocate.
- To be considered you must be eligible to work in the United States, without employer sponsorship, now or in the future.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Aurora, Illinois, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.