Team LeaderApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers. For more information, visit www.hbfuller-cp.com
Production Team Leader- 3rd Shift
The Team Leader reports to a Production Manager and has primary responsibility for floor-level leadership in a production facility.
This individual will be involved in a variety of production and leadership responsibilities to include:
- Assist the Production manager in executing the production schedules.
- Direct daily work flow / assign work to employees.
- Operate a mixer, extruder, or forklift as required
- Monitor the mood of the team and plant, in general, and bring issues to the attention of plant management.
- Fill in to give other employees required, scheduled “breaks” and cover PTO
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years at H.B. Fuller as a Production Operator II or III or combination of related experience in a similar manufacturing environment, and/or post-secondary education, to equal 7+ years.
- At least 3+ years of experience reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, Material Safety Data Sheets, batch sheets, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- At least 2+ years of experience completing documentation for work processes.
- At least 3+ years’ experience utilizing math by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Aurora, Illinois, United States
- Position Type