Quality Lab Technician - AdhesivesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Ball Ground, GA
The hours for this position are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM from Monday – Friday.
- Perform tests on all production material for conformance to specified requirements, per established test methods.
- Record data on test/inspection data reports, and enters data into database where required. Prepares Daily Shift Reports on Lab/Inspection Activities
- Verify and ensure lot traceability through proper identification of material, samples and record keeping.
- Document disposition of product on test/inspection data reports.
- Release approved products to shipping department as needed
- Document non-conformances on MRR reports, and segregates suspect product.
- For designated products, prepares customer samples and retain samples, maintains records to ensure retrievability of retain samples.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of lab facilities and QC Retain Area
- File documents to ensure retrievability, including test/inspection reports, batch tickets, and finished product shop orders.
- Secure routine supplies needed for testing to complete required testing.
- Clean re-usable testing supplies (glass, fixtures, panels)
- Responsible for training of newly recruited lab technicians.
- Perform routine calibration duties for equipment in assigned lab area.
- Assist in special projects, including annual test, Gage R & R studies and dock audits
- Assist in Quality Record Creation and retention
- High School education or GED is required.
- Chemistry and/or math background, and previous quality control job experience is preferred.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Ball Ground, Georgia, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.