H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Beijing, China;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Support the research scientist to develop new products or improve the existing products to meet the internal / external customer’s requirements.
Independently plan and conduct of pilot trials and small scale production by following general directions;
Independently carry out chemical synthesis for new products for the internal and external cooperation；
EHS和道德: 遵守履行部门EHS的职责，以及公司道德合规要求 [10%]
EHS & Morals: Comply with EHS responsibilities and company ethical compliance requirements [10%].
- Educational background: Master's degree or above, organic chemistry, polymer science or related chemistry speciality，PHD preferred
- Working experience: Strong organic synthesis background, 3 years’ organic synthesis experience or above are preferred
- Working language is English, multinational enterprise or overseas study are priority
- Understand chemistry related laws and regulations
- Understanding about adhesive industry, related working experience are priority，welcome the fresh graduates
- Self-motivated and target oriented working style
- Good communication skills
- Good team spirit
- Office & Lab
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.