Bellevue, Ohio;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Maintenance Technician has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for our manufacturing facility in Bellevue, Ohio.
- Provides maintenance on plant equipment, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop”
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lock-out / tag-out procedures for all responsibilities
- Ability to carry out preventive maintenance per schedule, knowledge of industrial lubricants, wear parts, belts, hoses, tensioners, flying knife cutters, hardened slitter wheels, shaft brakes, etc.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
- 5 + years of experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair, pneumatics, new motors/drives)
- Ability to read technical documents
- Experience in extrusion or related plastic/rubber industrial experience
- Experience in web handling and/or calendar lines
- Experience in AutoCAD
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.