Production Operator I NA-1
Bellevue, Ohio;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, the selected candidate will participate in the full life cycle of extrusion line production. Taking on this position you will be responsible for preparing batches, operating process equipment, staging materials, general housekeeping, monitoring of assigned equipment, loading materials, quality assurance, packaging, staging for shipping, as well as cleaning equipment in cooperation with maintenance engineering, including dismantling and re-assembling the extruder, screw, screen changer/filter, melt pump adapters and die. You will also be responsible for helping to maintain a safe and compliant workplace.
Operators follow a defined training and promotion sequence starting with new hire. Starting wage is $18.50/hour ($19.00/hr for experienced Operators). Wage increases for developmental milestones at approximately 180 days and one year. Additional shift differential applies for off shifts. Promotional opportunities for Operator 2, Operator 3, and Lead Operator levels.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong math, English, reading and writing skills
- Organizational skill for record keeping and filing
- Must have the ability to be trained and licensed to operate a forklift
- You are required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 70 pounds and must be able to work with powdered and liquid chemicals in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Must be able to work the required hours for this role which are 12 hour shifts from 6:00am - 6:30pm or 6:00pm - 6:30am. This is a 24/7 manufacturing facility and this role will be scheduled every other weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). This position follows a non-rotating Pitman Shift Schedule and will work four 12 hour shifts one week of the pay period, and three 12 hour shifts the second week of the pay period. We are hiring for both day and night shifts. Shifts do not rotate between night and day.
- Chemical/Industrial plant experience
- Extrusion work experience
- SAP experience
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.