Production OperatorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Production Operator reports to a Production Shift Leader.
The job holder has the responsibility to operate the machines and all of its affiliated processes (preparing raw materials & packaging, unloading, packing & labeling) in compliance with work instructions, legal and company rules within quality and safety standards requested.
• Preparation of raw materials and packaging: Review labels on raw material to ensure correct weight, type, and lot/batch no. before starting in loading raw materials in the mixers
• Operate the mixers and machines according to work instructions and procedures, take samples for quality controls, perform preliminary quality controls when required, pack the final product in the adequate container.
• Insure proper process follow-up & product traceability by reporting process parameters (raw materials batch numbers, materials & mixers weight, mixers temperature, rotating speeds of agitators “rpm” vacuum pressure...) on the batch card.
• Ensure that the final product and its Packaging has been made according to the HBF instructions
• Zero mistakes in the finished product labels for carton boxes and pallet labels. Report to the team leader any mistake found in labels to take proper actions.
• Report any deviation from safety instructions to ensure a secure working environment.
• Be compliant with all company legal procedure and EHS policy
• Ensure general housekeeping of plant and a clean work area.
- Required Skills
• Basic educational degree (professional or technical Bac )
• 2 years’ experience in industrial environment
• Willingness to work in a shift pattern (currently 3 shifts of 8 hours)
• Ability to read and understand work orders, production process, safety regulations and quality procedures and instructions.
• Ability to count and read, and write properly production documents (process instruction, traceability sheet, batch card…)
• Licensed Fork Lift Driver
• Knowledge of chemical mixing and packaging processes
• Understanding of basic English is an extra
• Manual work and lifting is needed, transportation of goods represents about 20%
• Temperature, dust, smell and noise are under normal chemical environment conditions
• Lifting and carrying up to 25 kg may be required
- Job Location
- Blois, , France
- Position Type