Supervisor EngineerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
This position will report to the Plant Manager, is part of CODIR and has the following responsabilities :
- Ensure the organization and implementation of maintenance strategies (corrective, preventive, predictive) with the support of her/his team ;
- Implement the improvment of engineering processes (equipment records, AMDEC & technical security processes, energy monitoring).
In this context, she/he will participate to some exchanges of informations regarding the good practices deployed on the other sites H.B. FULLER in Europe.
- Manage the lead of buildings and new works ;
- In cooperation with the HSE coordinator, contribute to the technical monitoring, of the regulatory compliance of equipment used and installed systems, including buildings.
The main duties are :
• Manage, motivate and control the Maintenance & Engineering team, so that resources are effectively used and established goals could be achieved;
• Improve preventive / predictive / maintenance strategies in order to participate to OEE piloting and increase equipment availability.
• Develop / optimize existing engineering processes to capitalize on the acquired knowledge, suggest some ways of improvment’s productivity of existing ones, while maintening a high level of use’s security.
• Manage the plant’s infrastructures ( buildings and energy monitoring) in order to participate to a sustainable site’s development.
• Together with the Plant Management, define and control in a dashboard :
o Key indicators to monitor changes in maintenance processes
o The needs for industrial equipment, and manage the consequent studies in order to budget the necessary investments (supplier management)
• Work with the Process Engineering Europe team in the management and planning of industrial projects
- Required Skills
• Master degree in Engineering discipline
• 5 years of experience, in demanding industrial contexts
• Versatile knowledge in mechanics, electricity, pneumatics and hydraulics
• Knowledge in automation would be appreciated
• Know the different standards and regulations related to equipment and facilities
• Must have a sense of organization and priorities while articulating with other services
• Must know to animate / organize and motivate teams
• Practice of maintenance in a regulated context type SEVESO
• Convenient TPM and predictive maintenance tools are a plus
• English read, spoken and written
• Experience in a multinational company is an advantage
• Electrical permits
• Software knowledge : SAP / AUTOCAD and MS Project (Project planner and Design Software)
- Job Location
- Blois, France
- Position Type