Plant Engineer InternApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Plant Engineer Intern
Blue Ash, OH
The Plant Engineer Intern reports to a Sr. Process Engineer and has responsibilities for supporting specific projects related to the development of a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). The Plant Engineer Intern functions as a resource support for all process/project engineering.
This internship will be 40 hours per week.
- Develop the CMMS, to define the asset tree, equipment families and work history.
- Develop an engineering and technical plant records system. Create a records system to store correctly engineering and plant records, manuals, drawings, inspection reports, work orders, etc.
- Using the CMMS and the engineering/technical records system, update preventative maintenance work orders (PMs) with the maintenance SOPs and establish a complete database of routine PMs.
- Using the CMMS, update the critical spares data and maintenance SOPs.
- Using the CMMS, set up a Kanban system for the re-ordering of spare parts and consumables.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering to be completed between December 2020 – June 2022
- Prior manufacturing experience in the chemical plant industry or equivalent desirable
- Experience with AutoCAD, Excel, Word.
- Mechanical knowledge on process equipment desirable.
- Project development experience desirable.
- Polymer Science course work
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Blue Ash, Ohio, United States
- Position Type