Production Operator I NAApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Blue Ash, OH
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the selected candidate will participate in the full life cycle of production.
- You will be working in a close-knit, friendly culture with a focus on results and team collaboration. This position will be responsible for preparing batches, operating process equipment, staging materials, general housekeeping, monitoring of assigned equipment, loading materials, quality assurance, packaging and loading of trucks.
- This is a shift position. After you have completed your training on first shift, you will be assigned to a shift depending on the needs of the business.
- Operators will follow a defined training plan after hiring. Starting wage is $18/hour with further wage increases for reaching developmental milestones available. Additional promotional and advancement opportunities exist.
- To be considered you must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Strong organizational, math and reading skills and ability to follow instructions. Computer skills and literacy are important.
- As a Production Operator, you are required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Experience operating from a HMI/PLC
- Chemical/Industrial manufacturing plant experience
- Batch work experience
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Blue Ash, Ohio, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.