Production OperatorApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Hygiene, Health, and Consumables Adhesives segment provides high quality adhesive solutions used in such markets as disposable hygienic products, rigid and flexible packaging, tapes and labels, paper products, and much more. As consumer preferences and behaviors evolve, our team of market experts solve adhesive challenges that allow our customers to win in their markets.
Blue Ash, OH
*Must be able to work on all shifts. Will be trained on 1st shift*
- Works under direction from peers, team leaders, & shift managers
- Maintains proper documentation including batch tickets and partial bags.
- Generally assists in preparation of batches and operation of processing equipment.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Understands basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start up-shut down & lockout/tag-out procedures for equipment responsibilities
- Monitors and reports any warning lights promptly
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
- Maintains expected quality standards
- Use digital scales in metric and US standard units
- Properly loads mixers
- Complete required data entry into production systems, accurately, with some assistance
- Works mandatory overtime as required
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Good math, reading, and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills. Able to properly use plant radios and intercom system.
- No prior experience required
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.