Sales ProfessionalApply Now Apply Later
Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Implement H.B. Fuller way of value selling, ethically and aligned with company policies and procedures
- Deliver sales and profitability targets for selected market segments which include but not limited to Packaging, Graphic Arts, and Durable Assembly
- Responsible for the day to day sales activities to support assigned market
- Take the lead in managing accounts, agents or distributors to ensure continuous growth and profitability.
- Set strategies and objectives with regard to new business opportunities in the Philippines
- Take the lead in new product introductions to customers in the Philippines
- Establish relationship with key accounts, maintain relationship with existing customers and develop new accounts/businesses.
- Visit and discuss with customers opportunities to grow business.
- Get customer feedback on product and service to ensure needs are satisfactorily met.
- Monitor and assess market information such as competitor activities and market trends affecting the business.
- Prepare annual sales budgets and monthly forecasts for assigned business in the Philippines
- Assists Accounting Department in collection.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Required Skills
- A university degree in Business, Science, or engineering
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in sales preferably in same industry as H.B. Fuller’s
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and can relate with all management levels.
- Ability to maintain patience and composure in dealing with different types of customers.
- Motivated and with strong accountability to deliver results according to an aggressive plan
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in different Windows applications
- Good driving skills and valid license
- Job Location
- Bo. Diezmo, Cabuyao, Philippines
- Position Type