Production SupervisorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Experienced Production/Shift Supervisor from Chemical or Plastics Industry
Supervise, coordinate, and manage production floor activities. Ensure the safety of all employees, processes and equipment. Support productivity improvements and safety improvements. Enforce company policies and safety procedures. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop employees through knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Strengthen teamwork within operations.
- Lead continuous process improvement activities
- Manage and maintain production schedule.
- Identify scheduling and/or material conflicts with production schedulers and department managers.
- Provide guidance and instruction to employees in maintaining the following: Employee health, Workplace cleanliness, safe work environment, proper equipment and process procedures.
- Lead troubleshooting activities and continuously improving the skills of the work force
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and ISO requirements
- Ensure part quality by working closely with the quality department.
- Provide direction to maintenance department personal when repairing processes, equipment, and utilities.
- Work with scheduler and production managers to coordinate overtime schedules.
- Enforce company policies and safety practices.
- Complete necessary daily production reporting.
- Identify training needs and track.
- 2 + Year College or technical degree preferred with 2 + years supervision experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 + years of direct supervisory in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 + years of experience with web handling, and converting is a plus.
- 2 + years of experience with rubber mixing and any extrusion experience is a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States
- Position Type