H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Maintenance and Reliability Engineering Manager
Covington, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota; Cleveland, Ohio;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives and sealants across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Site Maintenance and Reliability Manager reports to the Plant Manager and has primary responsibility for providing engineering & reliability support to the Covington, GA H.B. Fuller facility. This position will have direct supervision responsibilities over 8 maintenance mechanics and will manage the maintenance department budget.
Relocation assistance available. This is an excellent opportunity to be developed for future progression in Operations leadership.
Location: Covington, GA on-site, or relocation assistance available.
• Prepare preliminary cost estimates, project proposals and capital expenditure requests.
• Optimize existing processes to provide consistently uniform, high quality products at the lowest cost.
• Develop and implement Total Productive Maintenance practices and preventive maintenance practices in the plant system.
• Oversee training of process and plant personnel for new equipment.
• Manage plant infrastructure to minimize repairs and downtime.
• Fully support facility safety program and actively contribute to continuous improvement of facility safety performance.
• Directly responsible for the completion of SWPPP inspections, storm water and wastewater sampling and testing and other EHS compliance tasks as assigned per established EHS schedules.
• Assure departmental compliance with all ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree required, in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering ideal.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in process troubleshooting expertise in mechanical or chemical, foods, pharmaceuticals, plastics, or personal care industries.
• Must have 5+ years facility maintenance and engineering experience with knowledge of budgeting and capital project implementation.
• Must have 5+ years of experience managing maintenance staff (or related plant departments) utilizing annual reviews and employee development tools - periodic or on-going experience in facility management duties a plus.
• Relocation assistance available.
• Must have 3+ years of management experience.
• 5+ years’ experience with regulatory matters: OSHA, NIOSH, RCRA, TOSCA, DOT, EPA – Tier II, TRI, SWPPP, SPCC, etc.
• Statistical Process Control experience (SPC) and process capability studies (Cp, CPk) with proven results implementing and managing continuous improvement systems.
• Must have extensive experience operating within a bona fide CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software package.
• Must have 1+ years’ experience in project management.
• Must have 1+ years’ experience in executing Design of Experiment plans toward root cause identification and process optimization (DOE - simple and multi-variate).
• MBA, (Operations Management, Finance, Accounting)
• Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP database management systems.
• Six Sigma certification, (Green or Black Belt), experience in design for Six Sigma DFSS.
• Exposure to applications using continuous improvement techniques; TQM, Problem Solving DMAIC, Fault Tree Analysis, FMEA’s, Lean Manufacturing or 6S.
• Knowledge, experience and demonstrated results improving process capability, monitored and controlled via a Capability Index.
• Prior experience with adhesives.
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, and geographic location.The salary for this role is $100,000 - $130,000.
In addition to your salary, H.B. Fuller offers employees a competitive total rewards package including comprehensive benefits, incentive and recognitions programs, health & wellness benefits, 401K contributions, paid time off and paid holidays. Eligibility may vary.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.