Accounts Payable & Payroll OfficerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire and develop talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
- Full function of Accounts Payable
- Review, sort, code and match invoices and enter in system
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare account payments
- Batch and post payment journals for suppliers being processed
- Send out remittance advice after payment is made
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintain vendor files
- Manage employee expenses payment
- Preparation and processing of accounting journals
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with JDE/ERP is preferred.
- Understanding of accounts payable and knowledge of common accounting procedures
- Intermediate/advanced excel skill
- Strong focus on attention to detail and high level of accuracy. The ideal candidate be qualified in an accounting or business diploma. You will have 2-3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. Candidates will have proficient experience using MS Excel. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
- Job Location
- Dandenong South, Victoria, Australia
- Position Type