Production OperatorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Production Operator reports to the Production Supervisor/Manager and is responsible for the efficient operation of Production Section to include batching, actual packing and labeling.
- To coordinate with Production Supervisor/Manager regarding production schedule.
- In accordance with production plan to prepare and check the raw materials.
- In accordance with the Standard Operating procedure to make the product/adhesive with appropriate records.
- Carry out the process testing based on the specification requirement.
- Control the mixing process parameters and make sure the products made under required condition.
- Observe and find out the abnormality during the mixing process and report to the Production Supervisor/Manager timely.
- Propose changes to the Production Supervisor/Manager about the mixing process to optimize the manufacturing process continuously.
- To perform product transition/mixer cleaning as necessary.
- Be responsible for taking good care of the operating and maintenance equipment and tools.
- To perform housekeeping within the area of responsibility.
- To ensure safety at work all the time and participate in all safety activities.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by the Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Required Skills
- Technical course graduate or Chemistry / any engineering background
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the similar business
- Good analytical skill
- Can relate well with others, good teamwork skills
- Good communication skill
- Job Location
- Jawa Timur ( East Java ), Indonesia
- Position Type