Credit & Collection ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Treasury & Credit Manager reports to Finance Manager For Egypt & ME and has responsibility for both cash and credit management for HBF Egypt & ME. In addition, he will lead all the reporting processes for HBF Egypt including management reports and will support commercial team with proper analysis and participate in budget, OL setting.
Treasury and Credit Manager will lead group of Two employees working in banking and collection sector
The primary objective is to facilitate management’s ability to optimize overall business results by implementing, monitoring and analyzing financial trends and performance metrics. The person in this position is responsible to support the entity with the development of business strategy, performance improvement recommendations and specific action plans, as necessary.
Cash Management (40%):
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate ensure best level of control over treasury activities & cash management as per global treasury policy and SOX requirements for both entities (Egypt and Middle East).
• Proactively work on minimizing the financial risks defined in Egypt and Middle East.
• Manage the balance between cash, liquidity and debt requirements.
• Manage company AP payments including intercompany balances.
• Confirm payments properly applied to the right vendor and invoice account
• Manage and secure the payment and the cash collection processes.
• Managing the company’s funding transactions (Long, Medium & Short Term Facilities, multipurpose credit facilities).
• Lead process for company credit facilities including definition and negotiation of the facility terms, ensuring the best borrowing rates, security conditions.
• Maintaining a level of liquidity to meet both planned and unforeseen cash requirements via monthly, quarterly and yearly cash projection, which assist in the ideal utilization of our cash resources for both entities (Egypt and Middle East).
• Monitor closely the foreign currency requirements and use best option to avoid any business disruption.
• Managing relationship with banks through effective daily communications in Egypt and Middle East.
• Managing & controlling treasury operations as follows: -
Cash Investments opportunities and related negotiations.
Execution of FX/MM transactions and ensure proper booking.
Transfers between accounts & outgoing transfers.
Trade finance transactions, issuing LCs/LGs/IDCs including settlements and discrepancies.
Cheques under collection, certified and draft cheques.
Reviewing monthly cash and cash equivalent report.
Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
• Review and recommend changes to the investment options based on the market conditions and usage of different derivatives.
• Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
• Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
• Advice on potential risks that could affect the business results (GM security)
Credit Management (40%):
• Maintain\improve credit policies within changing control environment,
• Follow up the collection process of Accounts Receivable for Egypt and Middle East customers.
• Assess credit risk associated with economy instability and the impact on customer payment ability
• Remote management for all Engineering/Construction Adhesive in the Middle East
• Review and follow on all prime accounts in Egypt and Middle East in close relation with EIMEA C&C team.
• Analyze the accounts receivable status and reports for any risk foreseen in Egypt and Middle East.
• Monitor banks transactions related to accounts receivable especially the timely liquidation of PDC.
• Adherence to credit policy for credit notes, credit limit modifications and payment terms modifications for both entities (Egypt and Middle East).
• Give monthly feedback and action plans on receivables status KPIs
• Follow up on all customer credit issues.
• Setup and manage credit limit for all customers.
• Analyze reports for management and commercial team to highlight any foreseen delay for both entities (Egypt and Middle East).
• Credit review process for potential new customers.
• Follow up on corporate policy and any changes\updates with close eye on SOX requirements.
• Coordination with EIMEA credit and collection team for all processes related to credit in Egypt and Middle East.
• Credit analysis for Local/Global customers.
• Credit rating and credit limit management.
• Doubtful &Bad Debt Management reports for Egypt and Middle East.
Planning & Reporting Activities (15%):
• Participate and support commercial team in budget and outlook setting (including SG&A expenses).
• Provide proper analysis of actual data vs. forecast for commercial activities
• Development of regional dashboard and financial and business KPIs
• Support finance controller in CM analysis and highlight key area of improvement.
• Understand the impact of foreign currency transaction on performance and propose solutions to minimize the FX risks.
• Perform multiple tasks in the monthly close process to verify accuracy of data,
• Make corrections to data, reconcile discrepancies and improve the integrity and internal control of data, systems, and processes.
• Make suggestions for improvements in the accounting closing processes.
• Prepare the monthly flash reports and monthly management reports for different business people.
Commercial Business Partner (5%):
• Set up as a value adding Business Partner, supporting the increase of the sales and the profitability in Egypt and Middle East
• Become a reliable Business Partner for the commercial team , providing analysis about the performance of the business and its profitability , supporting especially , the sales price increases to cover the gap of devaluation
Miscellanies Activities (5%):
• Monthly Blackline reconciliation uploads
• Quarterly SOX test process in alignment with EIMEA compliance Manager
• Two Collectors
- Required Skills
• B.Sc. in Accounting
• Minimum 10 years of experience.
• Interpersonal skills
• High level of computer and language skills
• Analytical Skills
• Dynamic and self-motivated, ability to work under pressure
- Job Location
- 6th of October City, , Egypt
- Position Type