Warehouse and Logistic ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Warehouse and Logistic manager reports to the facility manager with responsibility to manage all aspects of warehousing and logistics to ensure compliance with HB Fuller quality and EHS standards, insuring smooth supply of FG to customer and responsible for managing inventory by reviewing stock levels and matching production requirements with raw material in time according to plan,
• Update and maintain MRP and ERP system to ensure that inventory is up to date.
• Ensure that cycle count system is in place, with accuracy above 98% and conduct variance investigation if necessary.
• Ensure 100% of inventory are physical counted on quarterly basis & reconciliation file after variance investigation above 5000LE is done
• Responsible on meeting target dates for all communication reports ‘weekly, monthly, and quarterly”.
• Work closely with European and local S&OP team to insure FG supply to customer in the right time and with the Standard quality.
• Effective communication and organization with other departments “customer service, sales, production, engineering and finance”.
• Support in inbound or outbound logistics operations.
• Conform to environmental management system requirements, Develop environmental objectives and processes, Promote continual improvements.
• Responsible on housekeeping of the system & any kind of support as system key user & responsible on any external or internal communication.
• Responsible for presenting Warehouse and logistic department in all customer, external and internal audits.
• Manage & control work within defined budgets, and implement cost saving program if required
• Yearly evaluation of all suppliers, and service provider in area of responsibility in order to ensure site continuous improvement and maintain of consistent standard.
• Enhance EHS, QMS, GHK implementation standards within department and all organization.
• Ensure all documents are available, followed and updated according ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and 18001 standards.
• Responsible on COSO requirement compliance for the physical count, inventory reconciliation and system receiving/manufacturing orders/shipping procedures.
• Comply with the annual training plan, keep training matrix and records updated, identify and develop training opportunities.
• Motivating, organizing, coach and encouraging teamwork within the workforce & offer assistance to achieve delivered performance.
• Support quality to ensure effective corrective action implementation and proper registration for Supplier and customer complaint, complete corrective action plan if any on time
• Ensure approved supplier and contractor’s compliance with site and company requirements for quality and safety.
• Review and update the logistics practices in accordance with new regulations and laws
• Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution
• Negotiate prices and terms with freight forwarders
• Diagram logistics models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
• Develop procedures for coordination of logistics management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
• Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers
- Required Skills
• Previous experience in a similar environment and position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Problem solving and analytical capability
• Experience with PC skills in Windows environment required
• 5 years + Experience in a Logistic and inventory management.
• Passing the health check tests
• Apply 5s slandered in the WH
• Holding a certification of BSc in chemical or Commercial
• Work with detail, problem solve, and communicate problems
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Experience in manufacturing and inventory management ERP systems
- Job Location
- 6th of October City, , Egypt
- Position Type