Production Operator - 1st Shift (7am - 3:30pm)Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the selected candidate will participate in the full life cycle of production.
Taking on this position he or she will be:
- Assisting in preparation of batches and operations of process equipment.
- Staging materials, conducting general housekeeping, motoring of assigned equipment, loading materials into mixers and/or working controls for batches.
- Providing full support of safety and quality assurance, packaging and moving batches back out for shipping.
- Following, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules including use of all PPE and safety equipment.
- Monitoring assigned equipment including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for equipment responsibilities.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To be considered he or she must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. In addition, strong math and reading skills and ability to follow instructions.
As a Production Operator, this position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Elgin, Illinois, United States
- Position Type