Etobicoke West Mall, Canada;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial, and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
This Maintenance Coordinator is located at our manufacturing facility in Toronto, Ontario, and reports to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and scheduling the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment and infrastructure, according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems, and processes in order to ensure optimal production conditions.
The Maintenance Coordinator duties would include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule and direct all Maintenance work for the Maintenance team and contractors, assigning daily/weekly tasks. Coordinate with the Production schedule
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance service for machinery and equipment in a timely manner, in order to improve production efficiency and ensure optimum machine availability
- Manage the CMMS system, create Bills of Materials (BOMs) and generate work orders
- Kit parts for upcoming planned jobs
- Evaluate and recommend equipment improvements to improve availability and reliability
- Solicit bids for Maintenance projects and manage external contractors.
- Diagnose and analyze problems with the equipment and/or infrastructure, estimating the repair time
- Document maintenance repairs performed (e.g. complete work order, track parts used by job) and complete technical records (e.g. managing technical documentation, executing electrical and mechanical drawings)
- Manage critical spares, inventory, orders, and tool crib
- Track performance metrics for Maintenance
- Perform all operations in compliance with legal and Company policies and procedures, including EHS, inventory management, 5S+1
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ experience in a planning/scheduling role
- Ability to wear half face and full-face respirator
- Ability to understand complex chemical piping / flow systems
- Ability to read electrical drawings, electrical schematics, and building / equipment blueprints
- Knowledge of high voltage 3 phase electrical systems and low voltage control circuits
- Excellent math and communications skills
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) experience
- Safety Training including GHS, Handling Hazardous Chemicals, Working at Heights, Lockout-Tagout, and Confined Space Awareness
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.