Production OperatorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Under the guidance of the Processing Shift Supervisor, the Production Operator will prepare simple chemical batches according to the production schedule, batch sheet, and specifications.
- Follow workplace operating and environmental and health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Follow directions consistently and accurately. Cooperate with peers and management in a respectful manner. Maintain a good attendance record.
- Weighing and dispensing of raw materials. Proper mixing, blending, and decanting of in-process products per Batch Sheet instructions.
- Cleaning of processing equipment, tools and mixers.
- Proper packaging of finished goods per Q.A. instructions and Packaging Specifications.
- Accurate identification of packaged goods prior to removal from the Processing Department – finished goods check.
- General blending of Q-Seal, Q-Stik batches at the processing standard.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED is required; chemistry or technical diploma preferred.
- Must have adequate oral, written, and math skills.
- Raymond Reach forklift experience is a requirement.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with the supervisor and other processors.
- Communicate and work well with all others and respect their individual differences.
- Must be able to use E-Mail and general Word program.
Environment and Hazards:
- Hot/cold temperatures
- Wearing uncomfortable protective equipment all day.
- Possible exposure to organic solvents, isocyanates, crystalline silica, and mercury.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.