Customer Service Specialist III NAApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Customer Service Specialist III
The Customer Service Specialist III reports to the Business Operations Manager and has account management responsibilities. He/she is the single-point-of-contact for customers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved; and assists the company in meeting its set goals for revenue, profit, receivables, on-time and fill rate, quality and safety. This position will spend the month of September training at the Batavia, IL facility, before beginning work out of the Frankfort, IL facility in October.
- Single-Point-of-Contact to customer. Ensure your customer’s needs and expectations are met. Follow through with requests to completion.
- Ensure orders are entered on-time, entered with 98.5% accuracy and shipped on-time.
- Create new customers and maintain existing. Ensure customer’s address information, contacts, terms, shipping requirements, regions, salespeople, etc., are entered and maintained accurately. Modify as necessary based on information provided by the customer, Sales and/or the Credit department.
- Respond to inquiries received by internal and external customers within 4 hours or by end of day, whichever is sooner.
- Assist in executing new or changes to existing Sales and Marketing programs through our customers, Sales, and Operations.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience in customer service
- To be considered you must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and possess a strong customer-focused attitude
- Strong communication skills; written, telephone, speaking, reading and listening
- Must be able to complete training in Batavia, IL
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type