Engineer Sr, ProcessApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Engineer SR. Process from Chemical or Plastics Industry
This individual will be involved in a variety of management, leadership, and technical activities including:
* Will lead by example in the areas of safety improvement, PSM, IH concerns, and regulatory compliance (40%)
* Process engineering and continuous improvements with project management and project portfolio management across all plants (15%)
* Manages and provides mentor-ship / coaching of junior engineering team members. (15%)
* Provide best engineering practices and drive continuous improvement and best practice implementation across all facilities (15%)
- Required Skills
* BS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
* 10+ years practical process or applications engineering experience in industry
* 5 + years’ experience with waterborne acrylic emulsion technology
* Lean or Six Sigma Certification
* 5 + years of previous engineering or maintenance management experience
* Ability to travel 25-50%
- Required Experience
* Reliability Engineering background
* PMP Certification
* CSP certification
* Knowledge of the adhesive industry (manufacturing processes, equipment, substrates, test methods, and chemistry).
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type