Maintenance MechanicApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Industrial Mechanic with experience with pumps, mixers, and machinery repair.
The Maintenance Mechanic reports to the Facility Engineer and has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for the assigned facility.
- Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision.
- Exhibits excellent forklift / highboy skills. Must be trained on all lifts used in the plant.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear.
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop”.
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
- Must have 5 + years’ of experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), electrical, and basic PLC troubleshooting or technical training.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The employee will have to be able to work 7:00 am- 3:30 pm Monday-Friday.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type