PackerApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Packer - Day Shift, Monday-Friday
This position is an entry level packaging role responsible for filling tubes, pouches, containers, and bottles with various adhesive & sealant chemicals, according to various ISO9000 and AS9100 quality standards. Selected candidates may spend time training as a temporary employee prior to a offer of regular employment. Placement within the packaging team could be within one of several departments.
- Read and follow operating procedures.
- Assemble containers
- Fill and package tubes, pouches, containers, and bottles as directed by customer’s orders and production requirements.
- Affix proper labels to containers.
- Place packaged material in stock and in shipping department for sales orders.
- Follow safety procedures and wear proper PPE
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong dexterity and fine motor skills
- High tolerance for repetitive movements
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime on a regular basis
- Work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment preferred
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Proper fit of Personal Protective Equipment
- Frequent standing, bending, crouching & twisting
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.