Supervisor V, WarehouseApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Business Operating Manager and has sole responsibility for the department operations of the facility material handling function (batch collecting, shipping, receiving, warehouse, and inventory management). This individual will be involved in a variety of warehousing operational activities related to safety education and compliance, reducing operating costs, and improving service levels. The Supervisor will manage the safe and efficient work flow for shipping, receiving, and warehouse processes and tasks.
The Supervisor will manage the safe and efficient work flow for shipping, receiving, and warehouse processes and tasks, which includes:
- Receiving, labeling and putting away of all receipts.
- Bin to bin transfers and staging of materials.
- Picking, labeling and shipping of products to satisfy customer orders requirements.
- Cycle counting of Finished Goods in the warehouse and subsequent reconciliation.
- Managing the interface between the operation and other H.B. Fuller warehouse locations.
- Auditing quality performance metrics and driving customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining an inspection ready warehouse at all times by ensuring housekeeping tasks are performed on a regular basis. Hold employees accountable for meeting or exceeding productivity standards for all business channels
- Review Productivity metrics weekly, monthly with a focus on improving and coaching employees to meet or exceed metrics
- Drive discipline to process and to hold employees accountable-issue disciplinary action as needed
- Report out daily End of day KPI’s
- Training new employees to the operation as needed
- Compliance with company rules and policies.
- Maintains established standards of productivity and identifies ways to improve the operation utilizing LSS, 5S and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Deep understanding of ERP (SAP preferred) and warehouse management systems.
- Other activities as assigned by his supervisor in support of the main activities.
- Enforcing all safety procedures including the use of PPE, safe lifting practices and reporting of injuries, near misses and unsafe conditions. Maintain a safe and clean warehouse with a target of zero recordable injuries
- Responsible for maintaining employee housekeeping aisle assignments for the department
- Responsible for making sure employees complete daily equipment checklist
- Regular auditing of warehouse storage with a focus on safe stacking of products
- Conduct daily department start up meetings with stretch and flex
- Hold employees accountable for safety in compliance with HBF's policy
- Report and document all near miss, first aid and injury/accidents within department
- Responsible for making sure picking audits are performed at a rate of 15-20% of outbound activity within department
- Coach and train employees to process orders accurately
- Report out any and all inbound receiving discrepancies for prompt resolution
- Generate and review Inbound Receipt Report daily
- Generate and review Replenishment Report daily
- Generate and review Putaway Report daily
- Generate Gap Time report daily (WMS Facilities)
- Review and investigate Finished Good Resources on WMS/PRISM RECON Report.
- Complete all STOR commands by the end of each day
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Ensure timely completion of Ethics Training
- Perform regular one on ones with all direct reports
- Maintain and update Individual Development Plan
- Identify high caliber employees and create a Career Development Plan for future opportunities within HBF
- Onboard, train and develop all employees within department
- Conduct mid-year and year end meetings with direct reports
- Hold employees accountable in accordance to HBF Attendance policy
- Submit ADP hours bi-weekly to Corporate Payroll
- BA/BS in an operations related field
- 5 + years of supervisory or team lead experience
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- 5+ years of experience leading EHS efforts in an operational environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type