Technical Inside Sales Professional - Engineering AdhesivesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Frankfort, IL
The Sales Professional position is expected to grow and retain HB Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The role will manage, maintain and grow own territory and is accountable for delivering results; consistently apply sales process and use of all sales tools; and develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities.
- Sales professional is accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan, sales, CM and volume
- Growth – focuses effort on delivering growth and maintains existing business to deliver plan negotiates pricing and margin (aligned with the business) using value selling and the flip pricing tool to capture the optimum price and margin
- Drive customer intimacy by delivering HBF’s value proposition tailored to meet the needs of the customer
- Demonstrates ability to Independently technically support the customer for standard needs, including running a product demonstration
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities and communicate forecasting needs to the business
- Manage time by balancing effort between existing business and new business pipeline
- Provide timely monthly reports and all necessary internal/external communication, and collaboration with other stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to understand competitive landscape and how to position HBF for advantage
- Prospecting: Creative in finding new sources of business and applying latest techniques for cultivating customer leads, and is consistent in applying the agreed amount of prospecting time and effort. Real Win Worth drives prioritization.
- Being a team player: Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of individual and team goals. Invites and builds upon the ideas of others.
- Has a solid understanding of product range, chemistries and selection of the right products by application and tailors service and technical support to the needs of the customer
- Building a working knowledge of markets and industry, and leverages to enhance opportunities and acceleration of the sales process
- Familiar with location of company plants and understands impact of supply chain, and is able to communicate details with customer as required
- Able to optimize products and price to increase value for HBF
- Manages territory and develops new business opportunities. New business activity represents roughly 30% of time.
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience (industrial experience preferred),
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type