Warehouse Worker II NAApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Warehouse Operator reports to a Warehouse Manager and has primary responsibility for receiving and managing raw material placement, and shipping finished goods.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Participates in the general housekeeping of facility and work area
- Basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for equipment responsibilities
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
- Be able to use and monitor computerized display and control screens
- Learn and maintain expected quality standards
- Able to use digital scales in metric and US standard units
- Able to complete required data entry into the Prism system with appropriate training
- Able to learn to properly use the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Receiving raw materials, finished goods and non-stores items
- Maintaining warehouse integrity
- Picking and preparing stock for shipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Demonstrated ability to be cross trained to provide coverage for other areas
- Routinely operates equipment properly
- Moves and receives materials and packages products with some supervision
- Demonstrates a willingness to assist co-workers in areas outside of their direct responsibility
- Participates and contributes through involvement teams
- Can perform plant specific requirements for progression
- Must have no attendance issues (always on time; under 5 unscheduled absences)
- Must not have been placed on any form of Performance Corrective Action over the preceding six months, in the current position, usually, one year
- Most recent performance rating was “successful” or better
- Focuses on accuracy, and attention to the details of the job
- Team player; volunteers to help where needed to get job done, and enhance skills
- Displays good oral and written communications skills. Understands the proper use of plant radios and intercom systems as required
- Works under direction from peers, team leaders, schedulers and / or manager
- Works mandatory overtime as required
- Good math, reading, communication, and organizational skills.
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended, and stoop.
- The employee must, regularly, lift and / or move up to 50 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and / or move more than 100 pounds, with assistance.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Required Skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Minimum of 1 year computer experience with Microsoft word.
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- Position Type