Lab TechnicianApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Located in Mansfiled, TX, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers. For more information, visit www.hbfuller-cp.com
Lab Technician I
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the selected candidate will support all safety and quality assurance for production. Direct liaison between production and the quality of our products.
Taking on this position you will perform quality checks of raw materials, submit daily batch release reports and enter all quality assurance test results while keeping up with production. You will be working real time with production.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
- High School diploma or GED + 2 year Community college or equivalent, or an AA degree in chemistry or biochemistry
- One + years of experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, and Word is required.
- One + years of experience in a controlled lab environment
- Regularly required to stand, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended, and stoop. Regularly lift and / or move up to 50 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and / or move more than 100 pounds, with assistance.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Position Type