Production Team Leader - 2nd ShiftApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers. For more information, visit www.hbfuller-cp.com
Team Leader - 2nd Shift
The Team Leader reports to a Shift Manager and has primary responsibility for floor-level leadership in a production facility.
This individual will be involved in a variety of production and leadership responsibilities to include:
- Assist the Shift manager in executing the production schedules.
- Direct daily work flow / assign work to employees.
- Operate a mixer, extruder, or forklift as required
- Monitor the mood of the team and plant, in general, and bring issues to the attention of plant management.
- Fill in to give other employees required, scheduled “breaks” and cover PTO
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years at HBF as a Production II or III or combination of related experience in a similar manufacturing environment, and/or post-secondary education, to equal seven + (7) years.
- At least 3+ years of experience reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, Material Safety Data Sheets, batch sheets, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- At least 2+ years of experience completing documentation for work processes.
- At least 3+ years’ experience utilizing math by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Position Type