Gebze, Turkey; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Account Manager is expected to retain and grow H.B. Fullers’ market share at existing customers while closing profitable new sales opportunities. She or he is accountable for ensuring that customers view H.B. Fuller as a partner by providing professional sales support and excellent customer service. The Account Manager (AM) must possess the business ability to influence and gain customer alignment at all levels within customer organizations. She or he is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s business plus the competitors, industry trends, and market forces affecting their business and product needs. The AM should achieve the above through use of the H.B. Fuller Sales Process and value selling.
This individual will be involved in a variety of duties and responsibilities including:
• Manage a defined list of national and international contracts with Regional Key Accounts for the category(ies); T&L, TOB, Flexpack, GA
• Being an active partner in implementation of company strategies at target customers and opportunities with a clear understanding of value selling and the AMs role in it
• Negotiate on a higher level with local buyers for product ranges by prioritization blue chips within defined limits.
• Proactively supporting the SAM’s at their target accounts and opportunities, agreeing prioritization with Geographic Sales Manager.
• Being active at these accounts for key demonstrations, new product introductions, complaint/claim investigations, training and any other activity linked with delivery of the account plan.
• Finding new customers in the territory to enlarge the size of the business
• Cooperating with ATM to deliver the best technical practices to the customers
• Ownership/management of key OMMs and OEMs to stay up to date with market and technology developments and to be their adhesive technical partner, generating leads for HB Fuller
• Being a key player in driving innovation by identifying new product and service opportunities, being the first trained on new HB Fuller products and technologies, being a key partner in the launch program and the roll out of new products by training the sales force, attending first trials, providing clear written feedback from the trials/demonstrations and sharing best practice
• Working closely together with the technical service and R&D group in the organization to empower technology push from the lab side into the market and to report about market trends to the lab teams
• Participating in regular sales meetings, proactively shares best practice both in the field and laboratory, helps with story of success reporting into organization
• Staying up to date with industry trends by attending conventions, trade shows visiting key OEM and machinery partners, institutes and substrate suppliers
• Having the ability to influence and gain alignment with both external and internal key decision makers as well as all levels of the organization
• 5 to 10 years’ experience working in an sales role
• Capable of becoming an expert on customer applications and machinery
• Demonstrated experience and success in sales
• Good team player
• BSc/B.E or equivalent educational qualifications or relevant work experience
• Experienced with PC skills in Windows environment required
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate and understand English verbally and in written form
• Must have valid driving license and be willing to travel, including internationally, up to 70% of work time.
• Is flexible, open-minded, organized and tenacious
• Customer related technical work or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of “value selling” techniques and how to quantify value
• Leadership potential and desire for more responsibility
• Experience in working in different cultures/ States
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.