H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Warehouse Worker - Nights - $23/hr
Grand Rapids, Michigan;Apply Now Apply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives and sealants across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
• Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules in all activities performed
• Carry out internal transfers of products, considering the FIFO (First in/First Out) methodology
• At the reception of raw materials, when requested, take samples for analysis in the Quality Control Laboratory
• Store items according to established procedures, maintaining proper storage procedures and rotating stock appropriately, ensuring compliance with safety and Company procedures
• Notify the supervisor of any non-conforming products received
• Unload and load, trucks/containers/road tanker (bulk and packed)
• Check the good condition of trucks/containers/road tanker, to guarantee that products are not damaged
• Prepares orders accurately and timely, pulling products, preparing packages and placing orders in delivery area, according to established procedures and guaranteeing compliance with customers requested
• Keep all paperwork up to date
• All documents need to be signed and date
• Ensure documents are not lost or misplaced
• Keep the working area clean and dispose of used containers, adhering to housekeeping rules and standards in place
• Maintain all equipment used in the warehouse activities, clean and well-kept condition reporting any defects to Warehouse Supervisor
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisor, coworkers and other departments involved all warehouse activities
• Do the daily checklist of the forklifts
• Carry out any other duties which may be requested by the Supervisor
• High school degree
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• Ability to learn and use MS Office applications (e. g. Word and Excel) and PRISM or ERP environment
• 1 year experience in in a similar environment and position;
• Ability to operate a forklift;
• Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
• Required to stand, walk, and climb stairs
• Ability to lift up to 25 kg
• Bending and lifting
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, and geographic location.The salary for this role is $23/hr.
In addition to your salary, H.B. Fuller offers employees a competitive total rewards package including comprehensive benefits, incentive and recognitions programs, health & wellness benefits, 401K contributions, paid time off and paid holidays. Eligibility may vary.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.