Account ManagerApply NowApply Later
As part of a cross-functional team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the business development and Strategic Account activities for Electronics adhesive market. This position will focus on identifying new opportunities and then rapidly growing product sales to meet agreed business targets. The regional focus will be primarily South China, with support to Greater China. This position will be based in Shenzhen or Surroundings, reports to Sales Manager.
The Key Account Manager will have a broad experience and excellent relationships within the electronics industry and key accounts, along with a strong technical knowledge of the applications and materials employed. S/He must be able to articulate a clear strategy and implementation plan, and then execute to deliver sales growth in line with the agreed business plan.
- New business development in global key account in South China: OEM (Apple, Microsoft and etc.), EMS (Pagetron Global, Foxconn Global, Quanta, inventec and etc.,)
- Drive sustainable sales and profit growth in line with agreed business objectives
- Actively manage and coordinate all aspects of the sales process and act as focal point for information flow between the company and target accounts
- Identify and validate new sales targets and develop pipeline of opportunities in line with agreed business objectives, develop and execute high profit promotion strategy
- Act as project manager throughout all phases of sales project, driving key actions, setting priorities and managing risks
- Partner with relevant global resources (R&D, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and Applications Engineering) to deliver solutions that fully meet customer’s needs and timeline.
- Timely accurate monthly reports, CRM database updates, project update etc.,
- BS degree, preferably Technical/Science
- 5+ years key account management experience in the electronics industry or related technical field
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver compelling technical sales presentations
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 80+% travels expected, including domestic & international trip
- Significant business travel across the countries responsible for.
- The working conditions for this position would be anticipated to be those typical to an office.
- There may be minimal need to visit laboratories or manufacturing sites.
- There is minimal physical effort required for this position other than typing.
- The types of hazards would be typical to those seen in an office environment.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.