Key Account ManagerApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
As part of a cross-functional team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the business development and Strategic Account activities for Electronics adhesive market. This position will focus on identifying new opportunities and then rapidly growing product sales to meet agreed business targets. The regional focus will be primarily Greater China, with a supporting role in other AP regions.
The Strategic Account Manager will have a broad experience and excellent relationships within the electronics industry and key accounts, along with a strong technical knowledge of the applications and materials employed. S/He must be able to articulate a clear strategy and implementation plan, and then execute to deliver sales growth in line with the agreed business plan.
- Local key accounts focus in South China, such as Oppo, Vivo, Huawei etc.,
- Drive sustainable sales and profit growth in line with agreed business objectives
- Actively manage and coordinate all aspects of the sales process and act as focal point for information flow between the company and target accounts
- Carry out assessment of target market segments; communicate concise overview and opportunities for growth
- Identify and validate new sales targets and develop pipeline of opportunities in line with agreed business objectives
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with key decision makers at target accounts
- Develop and communicate clear and compelling value propositions to target customers, using a consultative approach.
- Identify and quantify opportunities to add value based on thorough and accurate assessment of customer’s process and performance requirements. Communicate effectively to global team
- Act as project manager throughout all phases of sales project, driving key actions, setting priorities and managing risks
- Build close partnership with relevant global resources (R&D, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and Applications Engineering) to deliver solutions that fully meet customer’s needs and timeline.
- Work with global colleagues to ensure the successful transfer and ramp up of US-qualified products to other regions
- Develop win-win partnerships with other industry suppliers, including distributors, to generate leads and close business.
- Make pricing proposals in alignment with strategy and value proposition and implement in line with business management guidelines.
- Develop and execute high profit promotion strategy,
- Identify and participate in trade organizations and shows relating to target markets.
- Develop and manage sales forecasts and annual budgets
- Complete monthly activity reports on a timely basis and status reports as required, maintain updated CRM database with leads and project status
Number of direct/indirect reports - Nil
- BS degree, preferably Technical/Science
- 5+ years key account management experience in the electronics industry or related technical field
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver compelling technical sales presentations
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 80+% travels expected, including domestic & international trip
Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
- Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
- Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
- Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
- Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
- Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
- Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
- Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
- Foster change and innovation - Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
- Create value for customers - Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
- Demonstrate business acumen and business agility - Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
- Significant business travel across the countries responsible for.
- The working conditions for this position would be anticipated to be those typical to an office.
- There may be minimal need to visit laboratories or manufacturing sites.
- There is minimal physical effort required for this position other than typing.
- The types of hazards would be typical to those seen in an office environment.
- For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, China
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.