Office Administrator IApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Responsible for the daily operations of office administrative procedures. Execute office policies and controls administrative costs.
- Lead admin team to provide effective/safe support to plant daily business.
- Book hotel & answer phone calls & handle incoming fax / copy machine / water etc
- Handle of plant/office public facilities and maintain a well-organized environment.
- Passport and visa application
- Renew company certificates and annual leave tracking.
- Responsible for the office & canteen management and continue improve safety and service level.
- Outside car management, provide transportation support for both daily pick up and urgent need via reasonable plans of the vehicle usage and vendor service level supervision.
- Meeting preparation: conduct advance work in preparation for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing.
- Support company events include outing; volunteer actives; annual dinner etc.
- Others as required
- Required Experience
- College graduate
- 3 years office administrative experience
- Exposure to a multi-national company is preferred
- Good English and PC skills
- Good communication skills
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, , China
- Position Type