Scientist IApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
This is a generic job description. Specific requirements may differ depending on the needs of the business.
This position is based on Guangzhou lab, reports to Technical leader-Automotive
- Develop new product or tweak formula to meet customer’s or marketing requirements, and help sales team to growth business.
- Evaluate the new raw material and handle product localization
- Conducts and/or participates in research projects within a scientific specialty. Is responsible for meeting research goals within time and budget constraints.
- Complete assigned marketing and project development activities.
- Organizes the development findings, draws conclusions and summary the report.
- Regularly communicate with internal technical teams, including global and regional R&D, sub-lab team and technical service team.
- Provide professional technical support like demo on site, troubleshooting and new application development for HBF Automotive product lines.
- Good hands-on skills.
- Master or above in Polymer, Material Science, Chemistry.
- Related work experience over 2 years.
- Great English including speaking and writing.
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident, can-do attitude
- Sensitive Market trend.
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Good writing and presentation skills while interacting with external customers and internal colleagues.
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, China
- Position Type