Scientist III - ElectronicsApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Monitors and organizes the efforts of technical and clerical support staff, and guides the research efforts of assistant chemist & technician. Typically reports to a Senior Technical Section Leader or higher. The position reports to Technical Section Leader, located at Guangzhou lab.
- Contributes to the design of research projects.
- Prepares, presents and follows-up on research proposals.
- Develops or organizes the development of research findings, draws conclusions and develops recommendations.
- Prepares and presents research reports to clients or project managers.
- Completes assigned marketing and project development activities.
- Shall fulfill responsibilities as required by the Quality System for the site/business unit.
PhD in Chemistry, Engineering, Polymer, Material Science
Master in Chemistry, Engineering, Polymer, Material Science with 3-5years R&D experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply and interpret standard scientific theories, concepts and techniques in a scientific or engineering specialty.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a wide range of problems where causal relationships are difficult to establish and the use of creative thinking is required.
- Developed expertise in the relevant technical field.
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, China
- Position Type