Technical Service Engineer IVApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Technical service Engineer is responsible for support Automotive team to grow the business on application side; he is also carrying out the day to day research and testing activities at laboratory. This person will provide professional technical support like demo on site, troubleshooting and new application development for HBF Automotive product lines.
- Provide technical support at customer side to ensure application success.
- Evaluating new product’s performance and simulating customer application in laboratory. Tweak formula such as ratio adjustment for 2K product to meet customer requirement.
- Provide accurate problem descriptions, with all necessary support documentation for product development department.
- Supporting application related data package generation
- Demonstrations of equipment and training for both internal & external customers
- Have good cross department communication and relationships.
- MS in Automotive, mechanical engineering，Polymer or chemical science
- Engineering related work experience over 2 years.
- Master degree or above
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Present a professional image to both internal and external customers
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks
- Project management concept
- Sensitive Market trend
- Practice effective self-management
- Be used to frequent the business trip
- Guangzhou or Pearl River Delta region
- Southern China
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Position Type