Technical Service EngineerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Technical service Engineer
Dongguan or Shenzhen
The Technical service Engineer is responsible for support electronics team grow the business on application side, he is also carrying out the day to day research and testing activities at laboratory. This person will provide professional technical support like DOE, FA, New application development for HBF electronics product lines.
- Well manage existing projects ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet customer’s requirement
- Provide technical support at customer side to ensure application success
- Evaluating new product’s performance and simulating customer application in laboratory.
- Evaluating the electrical and mechanical characteristics of HBF electronics material to determine the root cause of failure.
- Develop test method to assure existing and new products will meet expectations of domestic and international customers.
- Provide accurate problem descriptions, with all necessary support documentation for product development department.
- Supporting application related data package generation.
- Demonstrations of equipment and training for both internal & external customers.
- Have good cross department communication and relationships.
- Required Skills
- Bachelor or MS in electronics or chemical science
- In-depth knowledge about adhesive, applications and industries
- Sufficient dispensing equipment skill
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Present a professional image to both internal and external customers
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks
- Project management concept
- Sensitive Market trend
- Practice effective self‐management
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Job Location
- Guangzhou, China
- Position Type