Marketing SpecialistApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Marketing Specialist will have the primary responsibility for the regional marketing activities for our Hygiene, Health, and Consumable (HHC) adhesive market segments in Latin America. This position will report to a Strategic Marketing Manager in North America.
The Marketing Specialist will closely collaborate and work with HHC Strategic Marketing Managers, Regional Marketing Managers, Pricing, Product Line Management, Commercial teams, Digital Communications, and R&D teams.
From the company’s facility in Guarulhos, Brazil, the position will deliver all elements of regional communications, including media relations, digital marketing (website content and social media), promotional material development and production, tradeshows and customer tours, and events in the region.
- Manage HHC customer or industry related events within the Latin American region (trade shows, conferences, open days at our HBF facilities, etc.): Work with regional marketing and commercial team members to identify event needs and support the execution within the budgeted spend for the event.
- Create marketing content and promotional materials according to brand guidelines: Support the HHC market segments in Latin America with updated sell sheets, presentations, videos, blogs and social media postings, graphics and other promotional materials.
- Manage new product launch marketing activities in the region such as gathering voice of customer (VOC) and product requirements, creating value proposition statements, market segmentation, project management of the stage gate process, and creation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Gathering and communicating success stories/best practice internally and externally
The role holder is responsible for executing marketing activities within the budget communicated to them by the Strategic Marketer, lead Regional Marketer, or the Segment Leader.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
General office environment. Some regional travel may be required (<10%).
- Required Skills
- Excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of marketing communications, event management and some B2B product marketing
- Ability to manage creative processes and deliver consistent, aligned content across multiple communications channels, including advertising, websites, social media, trade shows and events, media relations, partner programs, and other key communications vehicles and activities.
- Demonstration of excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and implement strong internal and external communications strategies, plans and
- Ability to manage budgets and outside vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to project manage and collaborate cross culturally.
- Demonstrated skills in the following competencies:
- Leverages possibility thinking to create new value for customers.
- Delivers excellence through personal motivation and engagement.
- Elevates the performance bar and delivers on commitments with high-quality solutions.
- Works toward the company’s future, altering the course as needed and balancing risks and rewards in making decisions.
- Understands customer needs and delivers superior solutions with passion.
- Encourages collaboration, trust and cooperation among and within work groups.
- Knowledge of the adhesives/chemical industry.
- Ability to influence and motivate others without direct reporting authority.
- Solid understanding of H.B. Fuller’s business strategy and portfolio.
- Experience creating marketing communications materials using design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite or other, similar applications.
- Job Location
- Sao Paulo, Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.