Technical Sales Professional IIIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Technical Sales Professional-Construction
The Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory and/or assigned accounts. We are looking for individuals who can sell value, execute a disciplined sales process, deliver the close on profitable business, and is accountable for executing on sales strategy. Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing distribution activities to support growth in the core business.
- Working with strategic firms and engineers that can specify H. B. Fuller branded products.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key contractors.
- Creating a strong pull-through strategy with contractors to exceed sales and profit targets.
The Technical Sales Professional will manage assigned accounts and is accountable for executing on sales strategy including but not limited to:
- Manage, maintain and grow own territory and accountable for delivering results
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and provide solutions and opportunities
- Negotiate complex situations within and outside the organization
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools
- Develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Will be accountable for both growth and erosion prevention metrics
- Creates advantage through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities.
- Plan a key role in innovation, both in identifying opportunities in the market and communicating them into the HB Fuller organization
- Work with industry consultants, engineers and contractors to leverage our products within specification.
- BS or BA with 3+ years of relevant sales experience
- 7+ years without a degree with relevant experience and demonstrated success in selling to distribution working in an application/technical/engineering/ specification role in Insulation, HVAC, IAQA or Cryogenic insulation Industry.
- Experienced with PC skills in Windows environment required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel 40% +.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Position Type