Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Account Manager is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fuller's market share and customer base in our HHC GBU. Responsible for Graphic Arts, Paper Converting, End of Line, Beverage labeling, Flexible Packaging & ACS global market segments in Tamilnadu (South India) and Srilanka region; while achieving profit sales targets. The Account Manager is expected to communicate and influence at all levels, be technically competent & independently manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving, focus on growth (larger opportunities) & optimizing price and profitability and take accountability for delivering results for the territory, Distribution & Key Accounts Management.
- Accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan, sales, CM and volume.
- Focuses effort on delivering growth and maintains existing business to deliver plan.
- Negotiates pricing and margin (aligned with the business) using value selling at optimum price and margin for HBF.
- Drive customer intimacy by delivering HBF’s value proposition tailored to meet the needs of the customer.
- Provide insight to the customer through expert application of knowledge in the industry Anticipate current and future needs of the customer through deep understanding of the customer’s business.
- Begin to demonstrate the ability to teach the customer on current market trends and issues, and is able to be a strategic partner to our customers on key issues such as raw material trends.
- Leverage all sales processes, including salesforce.com, consistently applies the HBF sales process.
- Independently technically support the customer for standard needs, including running a product demonstration.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities and communicate forecasting needs to the business.
- Intimately know the territory/industry, including developing new business pipeline.
- Understands competitive landscape and how to position HBF for advantage.
- Implement business pricing strategy based on business guidelines, expertly delivers price increases thereby enabling prices to stick.
- Allocate own resources in a planned and consistent way with the business strategy .
- Provide voice of the customer feedback into the organization.
- Adapt easily to a dynamic environment and maintain high levels of motivation and engagement
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- New business development activities, which represents >50% of time.
- Travel across Tamilnadu & Srilanka, which represents > 50% of time.
- Required Skills
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience in Industrial B2B selling, proven track record in sales targets, account management and new market developments.
- Background of selling Pre Press or Packaging consumables will be an advantage.
- Has Experience in Key Account Management and Channel Partners management.
- Has Expertise in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs, Able to build & develop a value proposition to differentiate HB Fuller from its competitors.
- Capable of becoming an expert on customer applications and machinery.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Position will be based in Chennai, TN.
- Job Location
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Position Type