Project Lead , R&D - SAP ImplementationApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Over the past few years, we have successfully implemented SAP at most of our sites in the Americas, and we have learned a lot about how we can effectively make the change to a new ERP system that will enable us to dramatically improve the way H.B. Fuller does business. This will require additional resources committed to the Team across all streams.
Successful candidates should display our key competencies, be able to work in a collaborative environment, have strong communication skills to coach and train others, be willing to travel extensively globally, trouble shoot, analyze root causes, have the ability to champion new ways of doing things. They will report to the Project Stream lead and will have several peers in similar roles and candidates could be selected from any region.
Managing and supporting the transfer of R&D data from the legacy systems to SAP along with training of the local R&D team on the use of SAP and the new processes to maintain it.
During SAP deployments the duties would include but not be limited to:
a) master data and data transformation
b) training document creation, review and updating
c) training scheduling and execution of all R&D Super Users and End Users at multiple sites and shifts
d) cross-stream business process training
e) testing coordination and execution: training, integration, regression, and user acceptance
f) cutover planning and execution
g) Go Live and post Go Live support
h) Super User Network coordination.
- 5+ years of experience in R&D processes and formulating strategies.
- Familiarity with a variety of chemistries and raw materials used in the manufacturing of adhesives.
- Fluency in the way formulas are managed in one (or many) of the current legacy systems (preferred).
- Understanding of the hand-offs between R&D and Quality, Regulatory and the manufacturing plants.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the H.B. Fuller quality practices and requirements.
- Experience working in multiple formula management systems.
- Recognized, regionally, as a leader in R&D processes and data management.
- Broad knowledge of the formulation strategies used by H.B. Fuller around the world.
- 50+% travel required to include international
- Comfortable in a manufacturing plant or lab environment
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
- Job Location
- Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.